CHAINSTONE LABS is hiring for a Financial / Legal Project Manager. This position is remotely located with occasional need to come to the Boston, MA office.
About Chainstone Labs
CHAINSTONE LABS is a stealth mode start up focused on blockchain, tokenization of securities, and decentralized asset management.
About Our Team
At Chainstone, we are using revolutionary blockchain technology to decentralize financial services. We also are active leaders in the space, hosting various conferences, social media handles and website URLs related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
We are a small remote team with extensive background in financial services, cryptocurrency, sales and marketing.
We seek an experienced financial professional who can help us maximize our resources, deal with our legal and accounting vendors and prepare our company for growth.
- Minimum three years of experience in either a dedicated financial/accounting role at a corporation or startup or experience at an accounting or legal professional services firm.
- Computer proficiency, specifically MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must be self-starter with the ability to work independently and deliver superior results.
- Must be open-minded and flexible to take on assignments outside the primary assigned role.
- Strong, effective interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Team player who can manage to time sensitive deliverables.
Education and Certifications:
- Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting.