CHAINSTONE LABS is hiring for an In-House Compliance Officer. This position is remotely located with occasional need to come to the Boston, MA office.
About Chainstone Labs
CHAINSTONE LABS is a stealth mode start up focused on blockchain, tokenization of securities, and decentralized asset management.
About Our Team
At Chainstone, we are using revolutionary blockchain technology to decentralize financial services. We also are active leaders in the space, hosting various conferences, social media handles and website URLs related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
We are a small remote team with extensive background in financial services, cryptocurrency, sales and marketing.
This role will be responsible for in-house compliance for a small but growing registered investment advisor.
Working with outside counsel on compliance matters related to the setup and marketing of various investment funds as well as compliance with federal regulations and state securities laws related to registered investment advisors.
- Minimum five plus years of experience in a compliance position or similar role
- Computer proficiency, specifically MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must be self-starter with the ability to work independently and deliver superior results.
- Must be open-minded and flexible to take on assignments outside the primary assigned role.
- Strong, effective interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Team player who can manage to time sensitive deliverables.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent.
- JD, MBA or CPA is preferred but not required.
- FINRA registration or registration as a registered investment advisor is a plus.