If you’re passionate about solving hard problems, working in a fast paced startup environment, and helping to build the future of financial services, consider joining the Chainstone Team.
- Accounting / Legal Advisor
- An experienced financial professional who can help us maximize our resources, deal with our legal and accounting vendors and prepare our company for growth. Read more.
- In-house Compliance Officer
- Will be responsible for in-house compliance for a small but growing registered investment advisor. Read more.
- Personal Aide to Tech Executive
- Will be responsible for assisting the CEO with travel and other logistics to help improve productivity. Tasks include booking and arranging personal travel, transport and accommodation home or personal life maintenance. There will be extensive travel and hours are non-defined. The candidate must be based in the southern New Hampshire area. This an excellent opportunity to learn while traveling all over the world. Read more.
Contact email@example.com for more details.